The Enterprises Start-ups and Internationalization Support unit of CASBI Group offers a range of services which allow our customers not only to begin their businesses and enterprise activities, but also to develop internationalization strategies to move into other markets, in a rapid, competent and efficient way.
We are specialized in African markets, namely in Angola, South Africa, Mozambique and São Tomé e Principe. Even though our approach and methodologies are sustained by concepts and tools of universal applicability, we have complemented these with specific variables which take into account the cultural, social, economic and political backgrounds inherent to the African reality. That is why we are the right partner for the successful development of enterprises and businesses in Africa.
- POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL INFORMATION
- MARKET AND BUSINESS PROSPECTING TRIPS
- MARKET STUDIES AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- BUSINESS PLANS
- BUSINESS PROJECT FINANCE
- MARKETING PLANS
- ENTERPRISE REPRESENTATION
- ENTERPRISE INCUBATION
- ENTERPRISE JURIDICAL CONSTITUTION
- BRANDS, TRADEMARKS AND PATENTS REGISTRATION
- SEARCHING FOR PARTNERS AND INVESTORS
- COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY SUPPORT
- HUMAN RESOURCES SEARCH (HEADHUNTING)
- ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL AUDITS
- LOGISTICAL SUPPORT
- And OTHER SERVICES...